HW- ASAM Rules and now ITBOTFTBD

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed May 14 17:57:13 EDT 1997

Mark said:
Maybe in a few years time, it will be possible to look back on things like
IITBOTFTBD and The White Zone and put them in their proper places as well
because at present, I find it difficult to listen to them for more than 5
minutes in one session!

Hi

IITBOTFTBD grow on me but I find each single track is good on there own but as
a whole ablum there is to much eletornic instuermental music so if every track
had been on another album fine but not altogether.

Oddly enough I really like Space I their (plistine) but didn't orginaly. I
love their reapting oriental bit. Alos odes anyone know why Hawkwiwnd did
Tebit is not chain (part 1) lvie instead of part 2 since parts much better.

Timothy Langner

PS What does Whiteroom sound like?