HW: honestly!

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed May 14 18:12:07 EDT 1997

Alan said:
>Is it "Alive" or "Live"?  I could swear my copy says "Live."   Also, isn't
>there a Space Ritual II?

There is. It's basicly London gig from eletronic number 1 until end of welceom
to the future. Is it unmixed? I like it a lot Especial orgone acculator and
BRainston. This version of orgone acculator is better than the one on Space
ritual but not as long. Also  I love the fact they incldued all of brainstorm.
I just wodner where Shouldn't do that and all before Eletornic no. 1 are. If
somoene can reliase this (okay without paying band) then why can't some
relaise the pervious parts?

>1977  Quark Strangeness And Charm

I saw this album once.  I seem to remember the sleeve containing some
big apology letter, but it was hard to read and it was so long ago.  Anyone
know anything about this?

I got this album few months ago for 2.50UKP. It has a inner sleve with some
hand wirtten writing by brook sayign that Hick turner and Allan poweel and
Paul Rudpoh were given the sack and mentioned that. Then said that Arain Shaw
was a new guy in and it was gogin to sound good or something.

On the other side was typed words to the songs with mistakes in all and words
xxxx over. Meant to be by bob calvert but I can't belive he spent tiem doing
it. Also dig the backdrop which was some cirular graph apepr cursty of some
company. Why did hawkwind put it as the backdrop?

>OK.  I have this album, and I heard that the plug was wrongly wired on the
>cover, and then they changed covers and the plug was wired correctly.
>The letter where I read this info said the wrongly-wired version was rare
>and valuable.  So first, is that true?
>
>It is ture. They put a sticker over it correctly wired afterwards but it was
>a nonremoveable sticker.

And second, how can I tell if it is
wrongly wired?  It looked OK to me...

All I know is G is nutral B is live and B is something else or is that wrong.
I don't know but if you can wire a plug it got the live and nural swoped round
or the live and earth swooped round.

Timothy Langner