BOC in Europe?!

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Thu May 15 02:12:13 EDT 1997

[ BOC in Scandinavia, August 10 ]

Daniel Wikdahl wrote:
> Yes, yes ,yes, yes!!!! What a birthday present...
> ... I'll kill myself if this is sick joke or something...

No, if it appears to be a sick joke, we'll torture the bastard who started it...

> Jerry -will you be there if this really is going to happen?
> Holland is not far away from Denmark.

Kobenhavn is about 750 km from Amsterdam - not too far. Unfortunately, I'll be in Poland
around that time. Well, "unfortunately" is not the word, since I hope to see some other
bands there, and we arranged to meet some lovely girls...

Jazza:
> >Surely they can't come to Europe and
> >not do London! Surely! Oh please please please!

Daniel:
> Well, the first country BOC sold gold in was Sweden ("ST")... Bolle ran
> the European fanclub from Sweden... so now I want to now what England
> has done to deserve yet another BOC concert... ;-)

> ...I meen they haven't played here in ages and I'll guess England has
> been visited a few times after the release of "Imaginos"...

Dec 95 was the last time, wasn't it? What about Holland - 1978 was the last time
(probably same as Sweden). Even Germany - when was that? 1992?! Only one date in Europe
would be way too expensive. Also, with a record company (SPV) in Germany, well if they
still are, they just /can't/ skip Germany.

Jerry