HW: honestly!

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu May 15 05:13:58 EDT 1997

Re: HW: honestly!
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>

On Wed, 14 May 1997, langner timothy wrote:

Paul said:
>> Hi, I've got a 1984 re-issue. Is the plug of that wired incorrectly or
>> correctly.
>
>You mean you can't tell??  Something about that is a tad unnerving...

I can wrie a plug if it's in front of me but give me a diagram and I'd
probably won't know. Besides my albums at my parents home so I can't take a
look. A fianl excuess, I was also away when we wried plugs in one sicence
lession at school. Having side all that I reare need to wire a plug.

Timothy Langner