off:Anything in the Netherlands?

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu May 15 07:30:55 EDT 1997

> From:          Jerry <stayer at PI.NET>

> Daniel Wikdahl wrote:
> > Yes, yes ,yes, yes!!!! What a birthday present...
> > ... I'll kill myself if this is sick joke or something...
>
> No, if it appears to be a sick joke, we'll torture the bastard who started it...
>
> > Jerry -will you be there if this really is going to happen?
> > Holland is not far away from Denmark.
>
> Kobenhavn is about 750 km from Amsterdam - not too far. Unfortunately, I'll be in Poland
> around that time. Well, "unfortunately" is not the word, since I hope to see some other
> bands there, and we arranged to meet some lovely girls...
>

> Dec 95 was the last time, wasn't it? What about Holland - 1978 was the last time
> (probably same as Sweden). Even Germany - when was that? 1992?! Only one date in Europe
> would be way too expensive. Also, with a record company (SPV) in Germany, well if they
> still are, they just /can't/ skip Germany.
>
> Jerry

Well, what about the next two weeks, Jerry?  We're landing in
Amsterdam monday morning enroute to Brusel.  Any worthwhile
concerts/bars I should know about? I'll be based in Brusel, but
Amsterdam's only a couple of hours away, right, so I could easily
make the trip.  Besides, I'll be visiting Amsterdam at least a couple
of times to sample the local 'culture.'
theo