OFF: O2 Bars & tubes

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu May 15 13:42:34 EDT 1997

At 07:52 PM 5/15/97 +0300, you wrote:
>Daniel wrote:
>
> ..but the funniest thing of them all was when one of the
>>conscripts mentioned that his depth-meter was made in Finland... then I
started
>>to cry of happiness!
>>
>What you mean? Is that good or bad thing.
>
>Miikka (Finland land of darkness)

I don't know! :-)
(...but I also think that was the funny thing back then)

And to the rest of you... of course I don't mean oxygen "bars"...
I wrote it twice and I hope you thought it was a funny mistake 'cos I did so :0)
We had small oxygen _tubes_ in our little boat...

mvh -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN