HW: Terry Ollis

Mike Parkington Mike.Parkington at UUNET.PIPEX.COM
Fri May 16 08:41:32 EDT 1997

Dumpy's Rusty Nuts the R&B band?

----------
From:   J Strobridge[SMTP:eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK]
Sent:   16 May 1997 14:19
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: HW: Terry Ollis

Mike Parkington writes:

> This is probably a really dumb question, with answers in FAQs all over the
> place, if so please accept my apologies but...
>
> I was idly leafing through my old Hawkwind vinyl yesterday evening when I
> saw a picture on one of the sleeves of Terry Ollis (In search of Space?) he
> looked so totally out of it I wondered if he could still be around & if so
> where.
>
> Anyone know?

He was drumming for a band a couple of years back - Dumpy's Rusty Nuts
were advertising a couple of gigs for them but both were down south in
pubs someplace.    Can't remember the name now - sorry!

He's obviously still occasionally around the club circuit - though
probably local to his area only.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk