HW: Terry Ollis

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 16 04:46:10 EDT 1997

In message <01BC61D9.298DFD20 at agrostis.sci-park.uunet.pipex.com>, Mike
Parkington <Mike.Parkington at UUNET.PIPEX.COM> writes
>This is probably a really dumb question, with answers in FAQs all over the
>place, if so please accept my apologies but...
>
>I was idly leafing through my old Hawkwind vinyl yesterday evening when I
>saw a picture on one of the sleeves of Terry Ollis (In search of Space?) he
>looked so totally out of it I wondered if he could still be around & if so
>where.
>
>Anyone know?
>
>Mike P

I understand He's a painter and decorator in West London, these days. He
quit music altogether after the Hawks. I gather DikMik is also a P & D.

Although the idea of these guys doing up my kitchen is tempting, I
wouldn't know where to find them!
--
Jon Browne