BOC: From Albert - Godzilla Mask

Mon May 19 09:16:50 EDT 1997

>From Albert on the BOC boards...

How I got started wearing the Godzilla head during the drum solo was one
time after we released Spectres we were flying somewhere in the Midwest
to do a promo for the record and Columbia sent us with a Godzilla suit
for somebody to wear a the Press party. When we got to the airport Don
(aka Buck) put on the Zilla head and started walking through the airport.
We were dying! People were staring and just flipping out in general to
see this person
with a Gozilla head walking around. Later that night I had the desire to
get that same reaction on stage so I wore it. It never failed to make me
smile and still does to this day.