Summerdaze CD - Huh?

Mon May 19 13:00:03 EDT 1997

Well, I previously said that I expected the various artists to have
versions of their "classics" on this CD, so I could understand the fact
that "Reaper" and "Godzilla" were 2 of BOC's entries.  BUT - here's what
songs the other bands are contributing (according to the Summerdaze web
site -- http://members.aol.com/edtheedge/s_dazecd.htm):

Foghat

                                    HONEY HUSH
                           NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
                                 YOU'LL BE MINE

John Kay and Steppenwolf
                                     Bad Attitude
                                Rocket Ship
                                  Best of What You Got

Pat Travers

                                      ICE QUEEN
                             JUST ENOUGH MONEY
                                     LOOKIN' UP

O.K., if Foghat isn't doing "Slow Ride" and "Fool For the City"; if
Travers isn't doing "Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights)", and Steppenwolf
isn't doing "Born to Be Wild" and "Magic Carpet Ride", then WHY is
BOC doing "Reaper" and "Godzilla"???!?!?!?

Oh, here's the BOC info listed on the page (along with a picture fo the
band from about 1994 - hey, they are getting beter - no Bouchards in this
picture!):

Blue  yster Cult

                            Power Underneath Despair
                                    (E.Bloom, D.Roeser, J.Shirley)
                            Produced by Steve Schench, Buck Dharma, Eric Bloom

                              (Don't Fear) The Reaper
                                      (D.Roeser) Recorded Live

                                        Godzilla
                                      (D.Roeser) Recorded Live

                                     B.O.C. on tour:

                         Eric Bloom-vocals, guitar, keyboards
                             Allen Lanier-guitar, keyboards
                     Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser-guitar, vocals
                               Danny Miranda-bass, vocals
                                 Bobby Rondinelli-drums

                         For More Information send a SASE to:
                      Museum of Cult/Blue Oyster Cult Fan Club
                                     P.O. Box 931324
                                 Los Angeles, CA 90093
                               email: bocfanclub at aol.com

                                         (Hail Bolle!!!)

                               Management: Steve Schenck
                         Booking: The Agency Group- London,
                                   New York, Toronto

John

PS:  The "Hail Bolle!!!" is on the site - I had nothing to do with it! ;-)