Cleopatras new 'This is Space' CD set

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Mon May 19 15:58:33 EDT 1997

Bah! Humbug! Obviously a rip-off of our 'This is Spacerock' by
BORN to GO tape and web-site title! :)

BTW for those esteemed crew of BOC-L still awaiting their free
copy of this item, I have just purchased a new dubbing deck to
replace my old fritzed one so expect them soon and apologies
for the delay.

As a compensation for your patience, the tape will now include two
extra 'bonus' tracks, Kill-9 and Navigator. Enjoy!

Samples of some of the tracks are now available on our pilot
website, featuring totally Kosmic art work by the fabulous
Baron Bloom himself. URL address below.

If anyone missed this fabulously lavish offer, there is still time
to get your free SpaceRock tape, just email me your snailmail
address.

In Space we trust.

--
The Born to Go website, featuring great art and music and
soon to feature links and credits and a lotta mora gooda stuff...

<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html> (still under construction)
(Remember the 0's in B0RN and G0 are zeroes not O's.)

Marc