Summer Daze CD

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue May 20 09:32:49 EDT 1997

JS>"O.K., if Foghat isn't doing "Slow Ride" and "Fool For the City"; if
Travers isn't doing "Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights)", and Steppenwolf
isn't doing "Born to Be Wild" and "Magic Carpet Ride", then WHY is
BOC doing "Reaper" and "Godzilla"???!?!?!?"

There could be lots of reasons for BOC to make the contributions to this
cd.

1. They are limited to songs that have already been recorded and
released becuase the rights to those songs are easily determined.
Nothing new from EW, perhaps the rights to the new songs are up in the
air.

2.  I know Honey Hush but the other Foghat, Travers and Steppenwolf
songs do not ring a bell.  This things has to have some recognizable
songs on it.  BOC in this regard is a logical choice.

3.  Perhaps BOC dictated what songs they would contribute.

I dunno, I just hope its worth buying when and if it ever comes out.
BTW the last receipt shows the list has shrunk to 207.

ob BOC cover song I'd love to hear:  A Galactic Cowboys rendition of Hot
Rails to Hell

L8er

lil' ab
OK they all say your a winner now