BRAIN: Pull the Plug

Tue May 20 15:04:13 EDT 1997

Just got my "Pull the Plug" cassette - pretty cool tape.  The band sounds
very good for a jam session, although it's obvious in spots that they
were there to have fun.  "Lady of the Harbor" is an interesting tune
that I hope will be on a future tBS CD (it's a Frost/Bouchard composition).
"Name Your Monster" sounds pretty wild acoustically, as does "I Am the
One You Warned Me Of".  "Death Valley Nights" is pretty true to the way
tBS do it live (just change the acoustic guitars to electrics), although
I do somewhat miss the use of keyboards during the verses.  Lots of fun
at a price (FREE) that can't be beat.

John