BRAIN: Pull the Plug

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue May 20 21:05:46 EDT 1997

Paul wrote:

>I guess I was mailed a different flyer to you, John.  Mine said it was
>FREE so long as you bought at least one Brain Surgeons CD "for a friend."

That's 100% correct. That way, 2 people get something for "free." You and
that lucky person that you just bought a record for!  :-)

>Since I am a pathetic loser whom everyone despises, without a single
>friend in the world, and have all the Brain Surgeons CDs already (yes,
>even ones without UPC labels), I guess I am destined never to hear this
>album---unless you happen to put a RealAudio clip on your WWW pages.  But
>that wouldn't do me much good either, since I use a flavour of unix and a
>browser unsupported by RealAudio, so I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

Oh God you're breaking my heart. Don't you have a family? How about picking
a name at random out of the phone book? We send a nice "This album is
compliments of___your name here__" It could be an ice breaker.

How about sending an album to lil ab? I don't think he's got any yet,
certainly not the latest. C'mon let's be a real community. OK, well it's an
opportunity to be creative.