BRAIN: Pull the Plug

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Tue May 20 21:30:35 EDT 1997

Al wrote :

>Paul wrote:
>
>>Since I am a pathetic loser whom everyone despises, without a single
>>friend in the world, and have all the Brain Surgeons CDs already (yes,
>>even ones without UPC labels), I guess I am destined never to hear this
>>album---unless you happen to put a RealAudio clip on your WWW pages.  But
>>that wouldn't do me much good either, since I use a flavour of unix and a
>>browser unsupported by RealAudio, so I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.
>
>Oh God you're breaking my heart. Don't you have a family? How about picking
>a name at random out of the phone book? We send a nice "This album is
>compliments of___your name here__" It could be an ice breaker.
>
>How about sending an album to lil ab? I don't think he's got any yet,
>certainly not the latest. C'mon let's be a real community. OK, well it's an
>opportunity to be creative.

Oh yeah... uh, wait... can I play too ? Hey, Paul (or someone else *grin*),
I happen not to have (yet) "Box of Hammers" ;-)

Better yet... you offer me that CD so you get the tape, then I offer a CD to
lil ab so I get one of those tapes too. Heheh. Now that's what I call a plan ;-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/