BOC, BRAIN: My tBS site is down today

Wed May 21 10:26:50 EDT 1997

My sincerest apologies, but it appears that I or AOL has slightly
FUBAR'd my Brain Surgeons website. I tried to access it this morning
and got a directory listing of the files there, instead of the main page. It
appears the "index.html" file, which I re-loaded last night to fix some
other problems, got blown away. That's what I get for not re-verifying
my site with a browser after I uploaded the file.

I will remedy this situation tonight when I get home - the site should be
back up by 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time. If someone from AOL reads
this before then, could you please post this message to the Brain
Surgeons folder for me (I can't access AOL from work)?

On the plus side, when the site is back up, there are two improvements:

1. For those of you getting "server error" messages trying to play the
audio clip, I've provided a link so that you can download it directly -- it
takes about 2-3 minutes with a 28.8 kbps modem, but you can go to
other pages on the site while you wait. Hopefully now everyone with a
RealAudio player can enjoy the music of the Brain Surgeons from my
site (of course, to fully enjoy the tunes, you should of course buy the
CDs - the sound quality on my site isn't CD quality, although it's pretty
good).

2. It looks like I've got the Internet Explorer problems resolved for
filling out an order form -- so, now users of either Netscape Navigator
or IE can fill out a Cellsum catalog order form on-line to print.

Sorry about the minor glitch, but as we know, technical difficulties do
happen...

John