OFF: (Fwd) Frendz

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed May 21 22:35:33 EDT 1997

Rob Goodwin asked me to pass this on.....

Date:          Tue, 20 May 1997 17:56:22 -0700
From:          Robert Godwin <cgp at icom.ca>
To:            sonique at maxwell.pcmicro.com.au
Subject:       Frendz

Hi,
 Rob Godwin here (ex Griffin Music) I wonder if you might do me a favour
and post something to the Hawkwind BOC list for me. I'm looking for
anyone who might have copies of the Underground Newspaper Frendz from
1969. (It was called Friends that year). They were always writing stuff
about Hawkwind and I thought the list was as good a place as any to find
someone who might be able to help me. If you could just forward this
message with my e-mail cgp at icom.ca I would be most grateful.

Thanks again

Rob

--