HW: Kings of speed/Lords of Light

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Fri May 23 10:44:54 EDT 1997

Hi there

At 15:51 23.05.97 +0200, you wrote:

>For a few days ago I bought the bootleg "Kings of speed"... too bad it
isn't a
>official release 'cos the setlist is outstanding but the soundquality is not
>the best I've heard.
>Well, some Qs:
>Where is it recorded? The booklet says Detroit but the nethawks archives says
>"probably Boccum in Germany"... why?
>When is it recorded? Is the date on the cover correct?
>Line-up? It sounds like Brock, Chadwick and Davey...

The KOS-LOL was recorded in Germany. The town is called Bochum, the hall
Zeche. The recording date is 08.October.1991

Line-Up was: Brock/Davey/Chadwick.

Here's the complete track list:

08.10.91, BOCHUM, ZECHE, 80min
realms / needle gun / starflight / ejection / time we left / blue shift /
right stuff / out of the shadows / snake dance / night of the hawks /
levitation / arrival in utopia / jam /  master of the universe / golden
void / paranoia / hassan i sahba / lsd

I remeber this gig very good. The venue is only 15 miles from my home

Bernhard