OFF: Question (please respond via private email)

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Sat May 24 17:31:57 EDT 1997

Hi,

Some time ago, after one of those hoax virus alerts, someone posted the URL
of a great website made by this scientist who specializes in viruses and
keeps his site updated with the latest infos concerning hoaxes and the real
thing. Unfortunately, I lost the said URL. The thing is, I'm not sure
whether the person who posted this was on this list or another one I'm on.
Anyway, if one of you knows the address, could you please send it to me via
private e-mail ? (wouldn't want to clutter the list with such a
way-off-topic subject :-o)

Thanks !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/