Sonic Attack First played ?

Andy C acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Sun May 25 08:24:44 EDT 1997

OK guys heres the timeline I have so far

22.06.1971 LONDON, NIGHTINGALE, MM plays with Hawkwind (first time
according to the files at soniques site.  Next time is Southampton Top Rank
25.07.73)
September 1972: The press association issue a report of sonic weapons
08.11.72  Kings Lynn,Corn Exchange Start of Space ritual tour ?
22/12/72:  Space Ritual, Liverpool Stadium
30/12/72:  Space Ritual, Brixton Sundown
29.12.72, EDMONTON, SUNDOWN (live tape from Soniques site)
1973, Sonic Attack cloth bag one sided promo(This is Hawkwind do not panic)

So the big question for me is "Did MM do Sonic Attack at the London
Nightingdale gig"
Any ideas on how to check this for sure ? Any one got a direct lien to MM
to find out if
he remembers the origin of the song ?

Ta
Andy C
(BTW if your wondering why I want to know, remember the post a year or so
ago from the
 Fortean Times referring to sonic weapons? That was my letter, I'm
continuing research
 into this field)