OFF: H.P.Lovecraft (the band)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue May 27 05:22:49 EDT 1997

At 05:39 PM 5/27/97 +1000, you wrote:
>I was tempted to pick up on spec a double LP from this band the other day
>(can't remember the title now), but opted for something else. Is anyone
>familiar with their music and care to review it in 25 words or less? Is it
>worth me setting aside a few dollars and making the trip back to the shop? I
>found one review (not a very helpful one, though) that said the double LP
>was probably their best.
>
>Pete.

Well I don't know anything about this band... but I know where I can find
a CD with HP Lovecraft (I can't remember the title) and if you buy
this album and like it maybe I can order the CD for you.

mvh -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN