#313 most collected artist

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue May 27 17:13:27 EDT 1997

>I'm not sure, but I think Hawkwind was in the top 100.  I saw it in the
>list, but didn't take note of the position.  Sorry!

Hawkwind are always in the top 500 list and often in the top 100. Well in the
ones I have they are. And as usual I bet the beatles were at the top! It seems
hawkwind are fairly collectable by readers of the magazine? Does any one know
why because there at certainly 500 bands who sell more records commershialy.
Or am I wrong?

Timothy Langner