Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu May 29 09:31:38 EDT 1997

Li'l AB sez...

> >So, where did that other part of the mailing list (y'know, them Hawkd00dz)
> >rate on this list? (My HW, Zappa and TD CD's alone are probably bigger >than
> most peoples entire collection. Not braggin', just making a remark...)
>
> Oh Yeah? Then list them and prove it.  On second though better not, we
> don't need anymore special issues. 8>)

Shoot, bubba, considering that I have duplicates of a bunch of the TD stuff
("Yes! It is the NEW and IMPROVED remasters of the Virgin-era TD! And look,
they redid all the Jive-Zomba ones, too! Damn, honey, looks like we ain't gonna
eat this week!" Heck, I have three copies of "Tangram"; the orginal, the one
with the purple cover and the SBM, and this is not one of my favorite TD
releases!) and Zappa AND Hawkwind (three copies of "Levitation"; the Castle
twofer, the Japanese one with "Live in '79" smooshed in there and the Griffin
release), the numbers can add up real quick. (How was that for a hard-to-read
sentence?!?) FWIW, I have been buying CD's since they came out way back in
'83 and have bought a lot of used stuff, too.

> >Now playing: Baby Monitor
>
> >Craig Shipley
>
> Uh Craig is that a band or parental duties your referring to here?  If
> parental congradulations.

That is a small simplex FM radio system that lets me listen to my new daughter
:-). But, that is a kinda k00l name for a band, eh what? Think of all the free
publicity that they would get, at least at "Babies R Us"!! (Time to stop,
getting wayyyyy too goofy!) Thanks for the congrats!

> L8er
>
> lil' ab
> Livin in the darkness
> I have a shadow