HW: 10th Day of Forever

sultan of swing (The) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu May 29 10:24:09 EDT 1997

On Thu, 29 May 1997, J Strobridge wrote:

> On the 10th Day of Forever I thought of a venue, a journey, a place to
> stay
> On the 9th Day of Forever I thought of those who would not be there -
> and those who would...
>
> so: who is going to the Hawkwind Blackheath gig and where are we meeting?
<snip>
>  I can list the places I've found if anyone is interested.

I aim to be there, although I haven't got a ticket yet so all is not
settled, but they never sell out (please, dear Brock, let these not be
famous last words) so I'm going. The first gig that I could get to since
Langtree, the chance to see BOCLers, who could resist?

So please list any suggestions for a meet place.

See Y'all soon, hopefully

Big Mike