OFF: Thor

Alan Troup ALAN_TROUP at NOVELL.COM
Thu May 29 15:39:57 EDT 1997

Ha!  Thanks!  I knew it had "zombie" in the title somewhere.
Truthfully, I've never seen the whole movie - but thanks for those
details!

Alan

Once upon a time, Alan Troup said:

>They put out a live album and then dropped
>out of sight.  (Somewhere in there, Jon Mikl starred in
>a "B" horror flick where he played a muscle-bound zombie.)

The B movie you are talking about is "Zombie Nightmare", and what a stinker
it is. This movie was cut up by the "Mystery Science Theater 3000" gang
during their 6th season. It featured Thor as a zombie with the speed and
agility of John Goodman on Hume Cronyn's back. It also featured Adam
"Batman" West as a hastilly slapped together detective, and an "old world
Italian" grocer named Hank Peters (groan). Probably the best feature of the
film is the opening credits, which is set to Motorhead's "Ace of Spades".
If you like really horrible movies with poor acting and no effects or
continuity to speak of, rent Zombie Nightmare.

I think Leonard Maltin gave it 3 stars. What a dickweed. :^D

Torgo has left the building.....
torgo at norwich.net
"The good book says its better to give than to receive,
 I do my best to do my part.
 Nothing in my pockets, I've got nothing up my sleeve,
 I keep my magic in my heart."