Born to Go / Hawkwind at Strange Daze 97 news

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Thu May 29 16:11:31 EDT 1997

The very excellent major news is that Born to Go will be supporting our
Heroes and original inspiration, Hawkwind at the Space Daze 97 festival,
in Sherman NY. details on:

<http://www.hawkwind.com/strange-daze97.htm>
and
<http://www.harborcom.net/~jmfinity>

I will soon have the data up on the Born to Go site:

<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

We will be debuting our new song, dedicated to the enduring memory
of the late, great, Robert Calvert, called 'Radio Calvert' at the
festival.

We were thinking of perhaps doing a Hawks cover, any requests?

In Space we Trust,

Marc.
--
<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

Who put the Mind (Control) in MTV?:
"If you're an MTV fan, you like all the stuff on MTV. That's how you
 know who you are, what to wear and what you like."
   - JUDY McGRATH, President of MTV