HW: 10th Day of Forever

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu May 29 19:55:13 EDT 1997

>PS: I've just checked the Web page and I see that 2nd August at
>Kettering Festival is an unconfirmed possibility.   Where is Kettering?

Near Northampton.  My god-daughter (whose favourite Spice is Baby Spice) lives in Kettering.

The most bizarre 7" single I have is a promotional record for Northampton Development Corporation, entitled "Energy in Northampton" c/w "(60 miles by road and rail) Northampton".  Anyway, Northampton's about 60 miles from London, "on the M1 motorway, with 50% of Britain's industry and 57% of its population within a 100 mile radius".

- Andy