Born to Go / Hawkwind at Strange Daze 97 news

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Fri May 30 10:34:56 EDT 1997

"Marc Power" <mpower at FCMC.COM> wrote:
> We were thinking of perhaps doing a Hawks cover, any requests?

Not that I'll be there but how about doing black corridor going to seven by
seven (ie BBC 72 concert I have) then do Wind of change followed by Wizord
blow his horn and finaly D-rider. Just do something really spacy with lots of
nice keybaords like wind of change black corridor/wizhord blow his horn and
some heavy stuff like d-rider/seven by seven.

I know spent the complete set time doing sholdn't do that. Shouldn't be
difficult after all the orginal was only 16mins long so just needs to be
extended with lots of other spacy noises. Of course you need to play some of
your songs but some really heavy like that is really good. Just ashme hawkwind
don't do it any more. I mena really do it not jsut a short bit. I mean 16+mins
of it. Of course they need nik but can't they get a saxphone sound out of the
keyboard is does that sound rubbish?

Timothy Langner