Umlaut Hell

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri May 30 17:11:34 EDT 1997

Hokay, about the other comments I made about
Summerdaze CD, I have to address this:

They did remember to put the umlauts over
the O in BÖC.

But they can't seem to put them right.

The Logo with all the band nams is okay
(if cheesy).  But on the inside sleve
in the BOC info section, the text is in
Italics, and the Umlauts appear in the space
between Blue and Oyster.  But that's not the
worse offense... on the CD itself, which
is rather garishly colored, the umlauts in
Blue Oyster Cult appear over the "Y".  That's
right, Blue Oÿster Cult.   Aaaayyyiiieeeeee!!!!

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random