OFF: Re: HW: On the 8th Day of Forever....

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Sat May 31 17:42:49 EDT 1997

> Have you noticed that my post as of late are a little more BOC-L
friendly? I have disabled
> the MIME function for ALL of my mail. And did I get a word of thanks?
Noooooo.....

um thanks. i would have thanked you sooner, but since i use MSIE to read my
mail, it never posed
a problem for me.

curious, since MSIE is free, and seems to do what needs done, why use
anything else?
this is a real question and not sarcasm. i wonder what other benefits are
out there with different browsers/readers. i have used netscape, eudora,
and this (MSIE). no differences worth noting, as far
as I could tell.
Rj