HW: Top of the Pops

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Sat Nov 1 14:34:51 EST 1997

Chris Raymond wrote:

>  Also, it is a bit disturbing to hear the reports of poor mixing, poor
> sound, Capt. Rizz etc. from the UK tour, I was hoping my US experience
> was just a fluke, why is this sound thing not worked out? And why does
> Distant Horizons come out after the tour?

i remember yer post about the nyc show. that WAS a fluke. the reason
that show
was umm... less than perfect can be pinned to one person, really. i'm
not naming him tho'.
you didnt go to the spacedaze show?  that show was flawless. i dont have
a clue whats goin on in the UK.
but, i can say that it has nothing to do with what happened in the US.
except capt rizz.
capt rizz is a hell of a nice guy, but i question his musical talent
most severely. not to mention
the fact that what he does is simply not (compatible?).
_i_ think the band is trying to repay him for breaking his bus.
rj