HW: Top of the Pops

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sat Nov 1 14:59:00 EST 1997

On 01 Nov 19:28, Chris Raymond wrote:
>  Also, it is a bit disturbing to hear the reports of poor mixing, poor
> sound, Capt. Rizz etc. from the UK tour, I was hoping my US experience
> was just a fluke, why is this sound thing not worked out?

The sound at Edinburgh was poor, but apparently it's been better at
other shows.

> And why does Distant Horizons come out after the tour?

During the tour -- mine arrived this morning.

I guess it's all down to pressure of time on a small band running their
own label, re-mixing for EMI, organising a UK tour and various festivals
elsewhere, etc.

As for Nik, who knows?  He never tours here anyway.  He seems to be
a portable front-man for groups elsewhere.

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.