OFF: Make It Stop Please!/ Old Farts (Cont.)

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Nov 2 08:30:49 EST 1997

> R0lGODdhTAToA7MAAAAAAIAAAACAAICAAAAAgIAAgACAgICAgMDAwP8AAAD/AP//AAAA//8A
> /wD//////ywAAAAATAToAwME//DJSau9OOvNu/9gKI5kaZ5oqq5s675wLM90bd94ru987//A
>
> Is there anyway you can make this stop.  I received what seems like a
> thousand lines of this after your post.  Certainly not as interesting as
> your post.  Thanks.

Ummm .... Woops!

Sorry about that folks. I'd been working long hours and just forwarded it to
the list without thinking. Next time I'll save it on the www site and forward
the URL. Sorry if it *really* upset anyone!

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may