OFF: Make It Stop Please!/ Old Farts (Cont.)

Mon Nov 3 08:39:48 EST 1997

>Well, I have no kids, but I'm wondering what makes their family life
so fucked up.   Is it because their parents won't let them date the
local crack dealer at age 14, or cause their old man gets drunk and
wants to have sex with them?

Could be.  I know one of the girls was completely against marriage - at 15
she's telling everyone how she's never going to get married and be some
guy's "property".  Her mom, it turns out, is divorced and re-married, and
it sounds as if her step-dad is a real loser.