HW : NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 3 11:42:05 EST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: William Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, 4 November 1997 04:20
Subject: Re: HW : NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!

>It's me again
>
>I now know it's credited to HW. My questions now are:-
>1 Does this contain tracks from the PW album?
>2 Is the version of LIS the same one from the previous PW album, White
Zone?
>and finally
>3 What is the line-up for the next PW album, as I believe it was being
>recorded when Alan was still in the band?
>
>William

            From what I know, and this may be wrong (and I *SADLY* doubt
that I will actually get the album for a month or two, but then again,
uh-hum)... From what I know, it was origionaly going to be a PW album, but
then Dave thought it was too good for that, and then changed it to a HW
album. I guess that if it were a PW album there would be fewer sales, etc,
etc. Who knows?

- Max Wilcox