HW: Distant Horizons available online

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Nov 5 11:57:35 EST 1997

>Anybody in the U.S. found distant horizons for sale? CDnow and CD
>universe don't list it. If it's not in the U.S. yet will it be shortly?
>Will the LIve 74 be released in the U.S. or just the UK?

>thanks for any answers
>--
>Standing on the runway waiting for take off

>Dan Witt
>MInneapolis, MN USA

musicblvd.com has the CD listed, and a fairly reasonable price, too.
I've ordered from them before with 100% perfect results.  It took less
than 10 days for my order to get to Canada.

I'm not working for musicblvd, but I do search a lot on the web for
certain cd's, and they have pretty good selection, and not bad prices.

Bryan

Bryan Young       CANADA       blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
Visit these webpages!         Everybody else is doing it!