OFF: DIGEST problems, Screaming Dizbuste

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Nov 5 13:45:45 EST 1997

Ola wrote;
> --- Screaming Dizbusters ---
>I was thinking that perhaps someone had commented on my message about the
>Screaming Dizbusters. Well, if you have, I haven't received it, since the
>last 25 or so messages were chewed up by TFS. If you have any
>comments/questions, please send the mail again (privately, if you like).

No, Ola no one has said anything about the Screaming Dizbusters...
It's sad, isn't it?
I've tried several times in the past to stimulate (ho ho :-) someone to
at least ask me a single little tiny tiny Q about this band... but not
a single person seems on BOC-l seems to be interested in Swedish garagebands
- no matter if Sonic Youth loves them or not. :-(
They rather discuss obscure Australian acts which _may_ have done
BOC covers but no one knows for sure (...maybe they have done BOC covers
- I don't know, if the Anglicans don't pay attention to me - then I don't pay
attention to them... :-)
Well, never mind... the Nomads is IMHO one of the few real rock bands there is
(please - don't ask me what I mean whith this... it's just a feeling).
The TatSoL cover kicks ass!
I don't own it myself and the Screeming Dizbuster 7" have I only seen pictured
in Morning Final for a long time ago.
But you owns it? Right?

                        mvh - Daniel

ObLiveTape: the Hellacopters Roskildefestival -97

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR