OFF: FWD :Re: Rush Drummer

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Nov 5 15:18:02 EST 1997

>> >I found this on the the Rush Newsgroup! This is either a joke, or it's
>> >...hehhehehehehe.. serious...

It's a troll...

You can modify it any way you like and leave it any newsgroup.  Heck,
you could even swap in Danny Thompson...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random