OFF: NYC SPACEROCK! B0RN to G0/Elbow room, 144 Bleecker St. Tuesday 11/11/1997 11pm

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Wed Nov 5 16:25:45 EST 1997

SET THE CONTROLS FOR THE HEART OF New York City

YOU and your friends, partners, loved ones and compadres
are invited to this Sonic Spacefest Party, to be held at:

THE ELBOW ROOM
144 Bleecker Street (between Thomson and LaGuardia)
New York City, 11th November 1997 at 11pm
cover $5

The first LIVE performance of wild SpaceRock tribe B0RN to G0
in New York City! So good they named it Twice! Heed well the
words of Obi-Wan Kenobi, "You will never find a more wretched
hive of scum and villainy"

Celebrate the birth of the New AEON, a wake for the twighlight
of the old Millenium.

B0RN to G0 will be performing the UNIX Anthem, 'kill -9', as well
as their foray into Quantum Reality, 'Quantum Cat', well, actually
they can't be certain that they are gonna play that.

The environmentally sensitive will appreciate 'Wrecking the Green
Machine' where the Planets ills are well delineated and the blame
placed fairly and squarely on US, the complacent many.

Former Hawkwind front-being and spaced-out poet Robert Calvert's
life and work will be celebrated in the song, 'Radio Calvert',
debuted at Strange Daze 97, the USA's first SpaceRock festival.

Partake in the pangs of Man/WomAndroid passionate angst with
'Burning Inside'.

Enjoy a Strange Encounter with the other B0RN to G0 SpaceRock
greats, 'Navigator', 'Farthest Star', 'Wrecking the Green Machine',
'Mad Droid' and many others.

Yes, boys and girls, would you rather have intimate relations with
the many-tentacled Blue Odlark of Arcturus Prime, or see B0RN to G0?
Fortunately, you don't have that choice.

Experience B0RN to G0 and have your Consciousness Expanded. Recall
Axiom 2 of the SpaceRock Manifesto - "AWARENESS, Once Expanded
beyond a certain point, will never shrink back to its former
boundaries"

Listen to what the critics say:
"This band really score with Alien Babes", Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
"Perhaps we could discuss this?", Jean-Luc Picard.
"This is the one thing you can be sure of", Werner Heisenberg.
"I demand a rematch!", Garry Kasparov.
"The best bang since the big one", Eccentrica Galumbits.
"This is NOT Music", NME - (of course not, its SpaceRock you Idiot!)
"Huh, Huh huh, He said 'SpaceRock' Butthead", Beavis.
"Yes, most appropiate", Dave Brock of HAWKWIND.

Be there or lose your chance at Quantum Immortality.

And the Gods Spoke,
  "Let there be SpaceRock."

And Lo, there was SpaceRock, and it was Good.

Marc Power (B0RNtoG0)

--
SpaceRock Central
- featuring the extraordinary music of B0RN to G0 and Alien

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
 And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect
it."