Distanct horzions

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Nov 6 12:32:42 EST 1997

I'm suprised I havn't hard anything about the new album on here. May be the
mails are taking ages to reach me!

Any way I havn't got around to buying it jet (CDs are not cheap!) but what
does it sound like? From the live recordings I've heard sounds liek it will
be good. I hope thwe title track is good. Nice to see Jerry writing as well
as chadwick and of coruse ron. I wasn't sure if Jerry could write songs. But
why is love in sapce on it? Is that version any good?

Also Ididn't realsie Jerry did anything else aprt from play guitars. And I'm
also glad to see the wrod audio generator on the album. Been eyars sicne that
word was used. Never was totaly sure what it ment but whatever it use to
produce a good sound so hopefuly it's doing the same now.

Still annoyed it's not on record! But at least Our price had 4 copies of CD in
oxford which surprised me since they rarly stock much hawkwind apart from some
outdated colleciton.

But one thing I was told was album called Alian was being realsied on 17th
novemebr. I assume it must be the live album from 74. That's out on record
so why isn't the current hawkwind album out on record? Or have they gone off
records a bit. They seem to hate tapes.

Timmy Langner