HW: Top of the Pops

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Nov 6 13:42:36 EST 1997

Benjamin Cash wrote:

> > > that show
> > > was umm... less than perfect can be pinned to one person, really. i'm
> > > not naming him tho'.
> >
> >     I do recall it looking a lot like the guy at the soundboard was going
> > to get killed at one point .... :)
>
> ....and possibly eaten. Although I really think that you would have to spread
> some of the blame around to the 3 zillion people that they crammed into
> the place. By the end of the show I think we were all sharing the same
> oxygen molecule...
>
> Ben

this is true. i was looking for someone to kill by the end of the night.
what a
shame, there wasnt a "bunny brain" in sight.

but after having watched the house soundman (f) toil all day with the
band to get the sound perfect,
which it really was, during the psychedelic warlords soundcheck, it was
extremely painful to
watch this idiot come in, chew her out, threaten her, then step in and
totally destroy the sound.
i can remember it happening. the devastation of sound quality occurred
just as if someone had thrown a light switch.
rj