OFF:Veruca Salt/Savatge

Thu Nov 6 16:24:39 EST 1997

>John is so understated and self
effacing, I bet he can play most of Doug's songs by ear.  Come on John
fess up, you know you can.

O.K., I'll fess up - not even close!  My bass skills are pretty basic, due
to hardly ever getting a chance to practice.  I can play along with many
BOC and tBS songs - although I can't play all the complicated stuff note
for note - but I can at least sound somewhat "musical".  And I can whack
on an open E-String with the best of 'em... :-)

Oh, and I can play parts of "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap   :-)

John