Calvert Newspaper article

stalker kg at THING.DE
Thu Nov 6 19:49:41 EST 1997

Subject:      Re: Calvert Newspaper article

Hi,
Henrik H. wrote

btw. I´ve just checked your own update and I´m amazed of course,
interesting
piece about Barney Bubbles.
And what about all these cool pics that´s on the site, are you creating
them
yourself or...?

yep, all handmade at home....thats just one reason why the last updates
took a while, but I guess the collages are worth it and make the reading
more enjoyable - besides,its a good way to teach oneself a few new
tools...

I'll put up the newspaper article soon as an annex to my site - if I
find the time I'll translate it - its really a good one - focussing on
Calvert's AND Hawkwind's innovative aspects - being the forerunners of
the tribal rhythms - Calvert's focus on new technologies etc.

best,
knut