HW: Do Not Panic

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 7 10:16:04 EST 1997

In article <34630A1C.1305 at agile.com>, Marshall Wood <mwood at AGILE.COM>
writes
>> I know for a fact that when the sun come up over
>> the heel stone, I was standing in the middle of the Stones watching the
>> sunrise, and the Hawks were playing Psychedelic Warlords.
>
>This would qualify as a religious experience.

Oh yes, Without Irony. Unequivocally. It is up there with the birth of
my kids etc. The Big Mexican Fungus bought from a guy dressed as a
witch, straight from the demi-john in which they grew, might have added
a slightly sacramental aspect to the evening's events. The last 13 years
have been a bit of an anti-climax, really :)

>> I did miss a few chunks of the set
>> because I was talking to one of the dancers (the ones in white on the Do
>> Not Panic sleeve)
>
>I have the Anagram CD of _Do Not Panic_, and the booklet is pretty
>sparse - one band picture, I think.  Is the Griffin CD any better in
>this respect?

I've only the vinyl, so i don't know. There's 4 pix on that that, AFAIK

--
Jon Browne