HW : NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 7 14:58:57 EST 1997

In article <knHGhHA8teX0EwW4 at comics.demon.co.uk>, Jon Browne
<jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>Hey, no "new HW album" syndrome with this baby! What a belter!
>
>Fuckin' nice one guys! An instant classic!
<snip>

Well, I got it this afternoon and its playing on the system now -
currently at Wheels on first play through. I'll readily admit its
difficult to judge an album the first time you hear it but it does
strike me as a bit of a mixed bag. Echoes of Astounding Sounds, White
Zone and Xenon Codex. However, its definitely streets ahead of A4 and
IITBOTFTBD (bastard of an acronym!) but might have trouble beating
Electic Tepee - which no one seems to talk about - is ET not rated by
you lot?

Mark