HW: Griffin Releases in Bargain Bins!

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Sat Nov 8 01:23:53 EST 1997

----------
> From: Chris Warburton <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET>
> To:
> >> All on Griffin.  I have all of those except the Man CD.  Can
> >> anyone recommend it?  Unless someone tells me it is terrible, I
> >> may just buy it next time I'm in the 2-for-1 store.  Other CDs I
> >
> >They were a good band once.
> >
> And still are (cf. Andy's & my comments on the Shepherd's Bush gig)
>
> ChrisW

I recently found a bunch of these Griffins also: Stonehenge, This is HW,
Levitation,  Mighty HW Classic, House-Yassassim, the Man album,
um...Intake/Outtake, Warrior, maybe some others I've forgotten... They are
either $3.99 or $5.99. If any one needs copies, e-mail me...

Charlie