HW : NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Nov 8 13:54:44 EST 1997

At 09:13 08/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>In article <scIWZBABM3Y0Ewcm at mmje.demon.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds
><mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>>Electic Tepee - which no one seems to talk about - is ET not rated by you
lot?

>>Mark
>
>Oh it comes up every now and then. I reckon DH is the best album since ET
which is the best of the '90's. Succinct enough? :0 )
>--
>Jon

Well, as is so often the case for the Hawks atthe moment, DH provided my
DIY soundtrack (bathroom ceiling) this afternoon - a thumbs up on the
whole.  I'm certainly encouraged to investigate more of their "modern"
output (I'm a "UA Years" hack).  It definitely ROCKS!

ChrisW

ObCD: "the best...album in the world ever" vol 2. - Better than most of you
would probably expect.
Chris Warburton,
7 Godstone Road
Kenley