HW: Stonehenge 1984

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Nov 9 05:13:02 EST 1997

Hi Jon

Here are the track listings

20.06.84, STONEHENGE FESTIVAL, 110min
ghost dance / angels of death / born to go / paranoia / watching the grass
grow / dragons and fables / night of the hawks / utopia / social alliance /
motorway city / magnu / dust of time / waiting for tomorrow / master of the
universe / ejection / uncle sam's on mars / brainstorm / sonic attack /
dust of time / brainstorm / right stuff

21.06.84, STONEHENGE FESTIVAL, 55min
instrumental / ghost dance / instrumental / only dreaming / spirit of the
age / stonehenge decoded / you shouldn't do that / brainbox pollution /
silver machine

22.06.84, STONEHENGE FESTIVAL, 70min
intro / circus / you shouldn't do that / choose your masks / oh lord /
right stuff / instrumental / brainstorm / master of the universe

>but having said that I'm 100% certain that Psychedelic
>Warlords was being played at sunrise.

Are you sure that you are talking about  STONEHENGE 1984 ??

I am sorry but HAWKWIND didn't play PSYCHEDELIC WARLORDS in the year 1984.
It was a typical song of 1981,1982 and 1983

Here is the track listing of the STONEHENGE gig in 1983:

22.06.83, STONEHENGE FESTIVAL, 115min
intro / coded languages / magnu / dust of time / waiting for tomorrow /
ghost dance / angels of death / utopia / psychedelic warlords / only
dreaming / motorway city / jam / silver machine / jam / brainstorm / jam /
starflight / ejection / shot down in the night / master of the universe /
spirit of the age / brainstorm

>Are you certain that at no time after 10. p.m. that evening did any
>part/s of HW come on and play?
I am not certain because I wasn't there. I have only my tapes and can see
what HAWKWIND played in which year.

But maybe I have not the complete tape from the 1st Festival day.

Bernhard