Calvert Newspaper article

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sun Nov 9 08:11:15 EST 1997

stalker wrote:

> Subject:      Re: Calvert Newspaper article
>
> Hi,
> Henrik H. wrote
>
> btw. I´ve just checked your own update and I´m amazed of course,
> interesting
> piece about Barney Bubbles.
> And what about all these cool pics that´s on the site, are you creating
> them
> yourself or...?
>
> yep, all handmade at home....thats just one reason why the last updates
> took a while, but I guess the collages are worth it and make the reading
> more enjoyable - besides,its a good way to teach oneself a few new
> tools...

That´s true, if you got the time that is! The pice were indeed great so it
must have been worth the delay.

> I'll put up the newspaper article soon as an annex to my site - if I
> find the time I'll translate it - its really a good one - focussing on
> Calvert's AND Hawkwind's innovative aspects - being the forerunners of
> the tribal rhythms - Calvert's focus on new technologies etc.

I did read the article and it was interesting to read although my german
could be a lot better. Lucky for me that our languages are in some parts
very much the same.

> best,
> knut

Cheers

Henrik

" Sunrise I greet you, the beauty of your light, so warm and tender was
never the night.
In tears I see you, the last time it will be, so give me blessing , I´ll
meet my destiny"

"At the gallows end" from Nightfall by Candlemass

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716