HW: What would you like to hear?

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Nov 9 23:52:41 EST 1997

>Just idle thoughts: Given that HW release a lot of live albums (no
>compliants there!), what would you most like to see released?
>
>Personally, I really wish there was more of the PXR5 live tracks,
>especially the gig which produced that killer version of Uncle Sam - the
>way that song swoops down, kicks into gear and soars off with that
>standard Hawkwind "feel good" riff is one of my favourite all time HW
>moments.
>
>In general though, I really wish there was more live stuff from the
>Calvert era.

I agree with all that you have said here. I would also like to see a
complete Space Ritual, without all the track edits, since even the recent
digital remaster had edited versions of Brainstorm, Time We Left, and You
Shouldn't Do That. I'd also like to see full versions of some other live
albums (i.e. Live 79), as well as a complete video of the Black Sword.

William